You use your phone to make phone calls, read news, play games, listen to music, watch YouTube, follow on Twitter, chat on Facebook, and you spend whatever you can spend on that tiny screen. Hmmm... How many times you touched your phone everyday? Are you really addictive to your phone? Wanna see some fun facts?
Phone Addict is an Android Application. It counts how many times you touch your phone screen, and generates the statistic report. The report tells you which day and what time in a day you use your phone the most. You can also upload your best record to the world benchmark system, and find out how addictive you are to your phone. World Benchmark is shown below.
Please share this app with your friends, so that we have more data for this fun research.
Pro version also tracks the screen-on time. Get now
|Rank||User||Touches Max||Screen On Max (Pro)||Touches Avg||Screen On Avg (pro)||# of Days||Maximum Date||Top Active Hour||Device Model||Android Version||Country||Last Updated|
|Loading data from server|
* Touches Max: The maximum number of times a user touches his/her mobile device in one day.
* Screen On Max (Pro): The total time a user's mobile device is on in one day.
* Touches Avg: The average number of times a user touches his/her mobile device in one day.
* Screen On Avg (Pro): The average time a user's mobile device is on in one day.
* # of Days: The number of days a user uses Phone Addict application.
* Maximum Date: The date when the Touches Max was recorded.
* Top Active Hour: The hour in one day a user uses his/her mobile device the most.
* Note: Phone Addict is still in beta. The accuracy of the result will depend on the devices you use, and how you use.
Some charts show the fun facts
Android app screen shots
Daily Summary Page
Hourly Summary Page
World Benchmark Page